After prayerful consideration and continuing to monitor updates and recommendations from our authorities and health officials, we will resume Black Rock Kids on Sunday mornings. During this time, we will be implementing additional safety protocols and recommendations to create the safest environment possible for our children, parents, and volunteers.
SUNDAYS | 10:00 & 11:30 AM
2 YEARS OLD - GRADE 5
We will be starting small, limiting 10 kids to a room. We will start with one mixed-age class in Cove (ages 2-5 years), one mixed-grade class in Uptown (grades K-2), and one mixed-grade class in The Barn (grades 3-5). Kids will start in their mixed-age/mixed-grade specific classroom, then they will move to their large group room/theater where they can enjoy a multimedia learning experience, and return to their classrooms for further discussion and simple activities. The content will be the same as that of our online programming. We will do our best to maintain social distancing.
Families with kids under 2 years old are invited to worship in the Family Worship Room where they will be able to view the live broadcast. Families are also welcome to worship together in Woodruff Hall, where they will be able to see a live broadcast of what’s happening in the Worship Center as well.
Classes have limited capacity and are filled on a first come first serve basis, so come early! We will be implementing additional safety protocols and recommendations to create the safest environment possible for our children, parents, and volunteers.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DROPPING OFF YOUR CHILD
- Go to Kids Check-in in the lobby to receive your check-in labels.
- Then, you will drop off your child at Kids Cove (ages 2-5), Uptown (grades K-2), or The Barn (grades 3-5).
- Drop off will begin 10 minutes before each service at 9:50 am and 11:20 am.
We ask that only one parent drop off their child to reduce contact. Please arrive early to allow time to check-in.
PICKING UP YOUR CHILD
- Show the check-in label you received at drop-off to the class teacher to pick up your child.
- Your child will not be released without the presentation of your corresponding check-in label.
We ask that only one parent pick up their child to reduce contact. An adult MUST be present for check-in and check-out.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
These added safety protocols and recommendations are being added in an effort for us to create and maintain the safest environment possible for our children, parents, leaders, and volunteers. We will continue to monitor updates and recommendations from our authorities and health officials to make any adjustments to these protocols and recommendations as necessary.
- Masks will be required for all staff, volunteers, parents, and all children ages 3 and up.
- Social distancing will be promoted by room setup.
- Limiting the number of kids per classroom
- No food or drinks are allowed in classrooms.
- We also ask that the kids leave personal items at home or in the car.
- Upon entry into the classrooms, everyone will be required to sanitize their hands. Hand sanitizer will also be available in every classroom.
- Classroom supplies will be replenished every service.
- Common contact surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected by our team before and after worship services. We have removed articles that are difficult to sanitize.
- In order to keep everyone safe, we ask that your child be fever-free for at least 48 hrs before attending class.